Providing financial support to deserving meritorious students for pursuing higher education in India or abroad.Details
e-REMITTANCE facilities available at KGB Branches
KGB has introduced new modes of electronic remittance like RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) and APBS (Aadhaar Payment Bridge System).
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
- Amount starting from 2 Lakh can be sent to any other RTGS-enabled Bank’s customer through this mode.
- The beneficiary’s account will be credited without delay.
- Direct Cash remittance is not permitted.
- Inward Remittance is free.
- Timings and Charges Rates of Outward Remittance: (Service Tax to be paid extra)
Time of receipt of request at branch
|Up to 12.00 Noon||2 Lakh to 5 Lakh||25/-|
|Above 5 Lakh||50/-|
|After 12.00 PM to 3.30 PM||2 Lakh to 5 Lakh||26/-|
|Above 5 Lakh||51/-|
|After 3.30 PM||2 Lakh to 5 Lakh||30/-|
|Above 5 Lakh||55/-|
NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
- Any amount can be remitted under NEFT from any KGB Branch to any other Bank’s customer.
- Cash payment also is possible.
- The beneficiary’s account will generally be credited on the same day, latest within 48 hours.
- Timings: Any time during business hours.
- Charges rates for outward remittance: (Service Tax to be paid extra)
- Inward Remittance is free, irrespective of the amount.
|Up to and inclusive of Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 2.50|
|Above Rs.10000 and up to and inclusive of Rs. 1 lakhs||Rs. 5.00|
|Above Rs. 1 lakh and up to and inclusive of Rs. 2 lakhs||Rs. 15.00|
|Above Rs. 2 lakhs.||Rs. 25.00|
APBS (Aadhaar Payment Bridge System):
- Facility for direct transfer of benefits from Govt. Departments to KGB customers, whose AADHAAR number has been linked to Accounts with our branches.
- Customers can avail this facility just by requesting our branches to link their AADHAAR Numbers with Accounts.
Western Union Money Transfer:
Remittance from abroad is possible through Western Union Money Transfer.